Passionate About Life | Escapades

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

+ Life | Buried Secrets

Family secrets are best kept within the family

When I do not have anything worthy to write, I would normally turn to 3 things - check through my folders full of photos that I may write about, or blog surf to seek and maybe learn about other people's point of view, else I would be taking a Personality Test.

I have no idea why I like to stress myself by taking personality tests. Maybe I wish to "find" myself and know more about me, or maybe to convince myself that I am about as normal as the next person... maybe as weird too.

Then again, the thrill of finding out something new about yourself is overpowering.

What others may perceive you as when you are your daily self, doing your daily stuff... something shocking or something true, or something shockingly true!

Taken a Tickle Test on "What's Your Buried Secret." I am not sure, but is this website meant for women? Now that is a scary title to dive into and provoke my self-esteem, but curiosity got the best of me as always. Here it is:

Muhd Imran, you keep secrets about your Family

  • Whose family isn't a little dysfunctional?
  • Just the same, you're not gonna write the next great American novel about your family's crazy arguments and weird habits.
  • For you, family gossip is best left alone.
  • It's important to keep those dirty little secrets to yourself.
  • You've got a great respect and love for your kin, even if they don't always act the way you want them to.
  • As long as you know the truth about what's going on in your seemingly happy home, who cares what the neighbors say?
  • Sticking by each other — now that's what family's for!

Yes, I agree with the analysis. Uphold the family honour. That is me. Phew! No shocking revelation here.

Want to take your test? Click photo and answer a few questions truthfully. Good Luck.

1 Comments:

  • Hello Ellen,

    Nah... You're braver than that! I know.

    If the result is not to your liking, just ignore it. If it is something interesting to you, you would then have found out either way. All in the privacy of your home.

    It's only for the fun of it. I never take it too seriously. It is something to ponder after if you find the result is worth to look into.

    Anyway, have a super-great weekend!

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at 3:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home