Passionate About Life | Escapades

Friday, May 05, 2006

+ Life | Birth Month

Horoscope Cancer
I received an email from a friend today about a set of characters as a person generally has depending on the month he or she was born in.

My birthday will be next month. So timely enough to tell everyone the good traits of a Cancerian and the not-so-proud-but-true stuff of me in a list...

Born In Month of JUNE

  • Thinks far with vision - do a good one to last a lifetime
  • Easily influenced by kindness - fall for it every time
  • Polite and soft-spoken - lame, I know
  • Having lots of ideas - overwhelming at times, I can't sleep
  • Sensitive - my double-edge sword
  • Active mind - always something brewing up there
  • Hesitating - aaah... that leads to the next one
  • Tends to delay - so that's why I'm always late for work
  • Choosy and always wants the best - forgive me?
  • Temperamental - I can't predict how unpredictable I am
  • Funny and humorous - my lighter side
  • Loves to joke - love to laugh
  • Good debating skills - bring it on!
  • Talkative - I babble, therefore I am
  • Daydreamer - Sorry, you were saying?
  • Friendly - you'll be my buddy by the end of this list
  • Knows how to make friends - well... not sure about this
  • Abiding - black is black, white is white!
  • Able to show character - like an open book
  • Easily hurt - like a cucumber
  • Prone to getting colds - Nope. Strong as an ox!
  • Loves to dress up - just to look my best
  • Easily bored - this list is too long!
  • Fussy - maybe I like it in blue....
  • Seldom show emotions - I cry in silence, lie like a... Nun?
  • Takes time to recover when hurt - backlogs a mile long
  • Brand conscious - totally not! Wait Sony Ericsson is good.
  • Executive - less talk, more action!
  • Stubborn - I stand by my convictions!
  • Those who love me are enemies - strange way to show I care
  • Those who hate me are friends - better a friend than an enemy

Now that you know what kind of person I am, do you still want to associate yourself with me?

I have the other 11 months' of Character Descriptions if anyone ones to know if theirs are as accurate too.

3 Comments:

  • Well sure I do want to associate with you. Happy friday.

    By Blogger wandi, at 9:55 am  

  • I am also June but Gemini. As I had described myself, I get along well with people. I don't actually mind the kind of person I like to associate myself with. All that matters to me is that if you're nice and thoughtful, you're okay with me.

    By Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD, at 10:19 am  

  • Hello All,

    Thank your for coming in.

    Wandi | I'm glad you find it in your heart to stay in contact, instead of barring me from your blog after reading this post.

    Friday's Child | So another birthday is in order here, the same as my son's which is mid June.

    You have a big heart, Friday, and wise words and stories to tell. Glad to know you.

    Ellen | Alright Lil' Sis, so you have to wish me Happy Birthday first.

    You have a warm and passionate "sting," that is why I like visiting your blog often.

    Any new pictures of the beach in Spring and summer, where you always walk-by?

    It has been raining here since starting of March, instead of sunshine and picnics on the beach.

    I need to see beaches and sunshine soon or I will go crazy!

    Anyway, thanks again all for visiting. Have a nice and sunny weekend.

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at 3:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home