Passionate About Life | Escapades

Monday, February 13, 2006

+ Life | Sunny Days

Ginger Flower blooming after the rainWith the monsoon rain finally over, the cloudy days are floating away to give a turn to sunshine and blue skies.

Not so fortunate for our closest neighbour though. The state of Kelantan in Malaysia is flooding its low lands and are displacing many homes and families as I am writing this entry.

Hope their authorities can minimise the devastation it brings.

The first two months towards the end of last year and the first month of this year was a very wet one. We had a record continuous downpour of over 12 days with little reprieves from time to time, only to continue the downpour.

Pouring Rain View From My Living RoomIncredible how gloomy the skies were for the whole 2 weeks!

Not my kind of day. I am a sunshine person.

Anyway, we just had to go with the program, so to speak. We made the most of it by staying indoors at home even on weekends, curled-up in our sofa and watched movies, lots of movies. With that came the binging as well, lots of snacks.

Soccer Training seen from Tampines Ave 5& St 71Fortunately I have my HomeGym to burn-off the extra calories as a result.

Puffy had my son's full attention as his playtime options was reduced to indoors only.

So the welcomed sunshine is heavenly! Never been so happy to see the morning sun shining down on my bedroom floor.

Soccer Training in sessionI notice the roadside trees and shrubs are starting to grow flower buds waiting to bloom.

The people start to stroll outside and the various clubs start to have soccer trainings again.

Just like spring-time in Singapore! A great opportunity for me to take more photos with the sun out.

Yes! Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home