Passionate About Life | Escapades

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

+ Life | Weird Stuff

I have been tagged by Ellen from Coffee Granules and so I have to list my 5 weired stuff even though I am going to regret and embarrass myself after. So... here goes nothing.

My 5 Weird Habits:-
  1. Itchy Throat. Will suddenly choke and cough violently in a packed and quite bus or train even if I have no cough at all. What pycho phobia am I having?
  2. Itchy Fingers. I will somehow secretly re-sort a little, stuff like CD or Xbox Games titles on a supermarket shelve if it is mixed. A bit like the TV series Monk. What a psycho!
  3. Finding Lost. When it comes to a fork path to find a place, I will surely go the other way, get lost, and back-track even if my gut feeling tells me that I should have gone the opposite direction in the first place. When can I trust my own instincts?
  4. Fickle Memory. I can remember things that happened in the past 20 year ago with amazing details, but not remembering something so simple as what bus I took to a place last week. Is my memory ditching me?
  5. Not Satisfied. When we dine out, I always feel that my wife's or son's choice of food ordered is a better choice than mine. I will secretly tend to feel that their portion is more than mine if we ordered the same dish. What the heck is that all about?

There! I listed them down. It is out there now. Thank god I had to list only 5. Else I think I will have fewer than none online friends now.

Below are the RULES of this weird chain:

  1. The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits" of yourself.
  2. People who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits
  3. As well as state this rule clearly.
  4. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals.
  5. Dont forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

Alright... now I have to tag 5 bloggers to reveal their own weird habits. Sorry ladies and gents, I have no choice:

  1. Sister Celtic from Lopez Island Life
  2. Barbara from Trying To Catch Up
  3. Carol from A Revision
  4. Alex from Life And The World
  5. Uisce from Whiskey Talking

Good Luck!

4 Comments:

  • Hey I did this already!

    By Blogger Carol, at 3:12 pm  

  • Hello Carol,

    I left a message in your "Weirdness" post.

    Yours is mild, almost cute, definitely not weird in my dictionary of life.

    Weekend is coming! Have a great one!

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at 12:30 pm  

  • Imran - I never saw this tag. I will post my five weird things soon.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:14 am  

  • Hello Barbara,

    My apologies. I did mine and was suppose to tag 5 others, but I did not do it in the end.

    It is interesting though, from the 5 fun people I intended to tag, what weird stuff you guys have.

    Tell me when yours is done.

    Have a good week ahead!

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at 8:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home