Passionate About Life | Escapades

Friday, January 27, 2006

+ Surfing | Blogs Galore

My blog celebrating Life! & Much Ado About Nothing

Came back from what is to be the start of a long weekend. 4 days of no work, just leisure!

Since my wife and son had left for his cousin's birthday party, I am left home-alone.

Bought myself a packact of Nasi Goreng Ikan Bilis or North Indian Fried Rice with Enchovies for dinner from the neighbourhood Indian stall, sat down andhad my "TV dinner".

Nothing interesting on TV, so I turned off the TV and turned on my PC instead.

No important emails from work, replied a few especially from a wonderful person, Sister Celtic on the Japanese Illusionist's clip she sent me. Just awesome!

Checked my blog for number of visits and started to "blog-surf" to each of FFMB members' pages.

Read hours of captivating entries, though some are too "foreign" and western for this Asian to truely understand and appreciate, but for the most part - just lots of interesting, insightful, witty and just enjoyable everyday stuff to read, to understand more.

I especially like the many funny comments that come with it after reading the blog entry. Its just like talking to a group of friends, only that it is at the global roundtable.

Never have I surfed that many a blog in one sitting before! It was my first time to leave so many comments on so many blogs at one go. The urge to say something about the some entries after reading it.

All thanks to Sister Celtics from Lopez Island Life for introducing me to many good bloggers. All I had were commercial blog sites commenting into my blog.

That was an irritating phase in my early blogging days. Thanks again to her for reminding me to use the word verification funtion. It helped a lot, and effectively to.

Hope I do not become a pest instead and get her in trouble with my unwelcomed comment or uninvited "infiltration" of someone else's thoughts.

Always looking forward to everyone's next entry. The freshness, unpredictable element of it all, across the globe, every day.

I have linked all those I know in my Main Passionate About Life Summary Page at http://muscleicon.blogspot.com

Cheers to FFMB bloggers! Interesting people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home