Passionate About Life | Escapades

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

+ Life | My House


This is a drawing of a house I would like to live in. Far from it, living here in a land-scarce Singapore, a landed property is astronomically expensive and only a dream. Oh yes, that is me sun-tanning in my garden; six-pack and all. At least one can dream!

While blog-surfing, I stumbled upon this personality test with a twist at Ellen's Coffee Granules.

Draw a house and answer some questions, then the result comes out. Seems like a standard set of answers from the set of questions answered. I believe there is no analysis done to the drawing, nonethless it was fun drawing it. Like I said, one can at least dream.

The last two paragraphs are similar to that of Ellen's. Hey, it's free, its fun. Try it!

Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are good at making friends and when the joyful moment arrives, you make the most out of it.

You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. son.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You are self-confident and happy with your life.

1 Comments:

  • Hello Both,

    Thanks for visiting my "home".

    Ellen | With difficulty, I assure you. Lots of erase and redo to get as reasonable a line as possible.

    I love sun-tanning, but would be great if I had those six-packs to show as well. Well, a man can dream, can't he?

    Glad you're happy, because I enjoyed doing the drawing myself. Its therapeutic for some reason. Glad I did it.

    Rich | I wish to sun-bathe in my back yard... oh I have a swimming pool back there, don't you know, but the program just doesn't allow it. I would have done it by the pool instead.

    And yes, I have a gym room in the house, but the questionnaires do not account to that level of detail, so...

    Man, isn't it good just to dream about it. This exercise is fun, even if its just day-dreaming.

    I saw that you gave it a try and I thank you for letting me sun-bathing on your lawn. I can never get enough sun.

    Great to be neighbours guys. Have a great life!

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at 1:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home