Passionate About Life | Escapades

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

+ Life | Crane Vs Crane

Bus Service 72 Route from Yio Chu Kang to Tampines Interchange

Yesterday was a rainy day. The day started sunny when I left for work but started to rain heavily late morning onwards.

Took a cab to work and just had to take a photo of the heavy duty cranes at a construction site in Sengkang East Avenue junction. The rapid development of the island. These cranes can be seen everywhere.

The rain continued on and off through the day until I left work for home, when it reside to a light drizzle.

Took Bus Service 72 from Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5 and had a good ride with very few people on the bus, I got to sit and read a book called "The One Minute Enlightened Millionaire" peacefully.

Yes, I dream to be rich just like the next guy. And yes, it would be nice to be wealthy, a millionaire, but it would be fantastic to share your abundance with everyone you love and the ones who need help.

I will save that for later as I have yet to finish reading the book and absorb its contents and do practical stuff it tells me to, in my quest to be an "enlightened millionaire".

The bus stopped at the junction of Tampines Road and Tampines Avenue 10. I saw for the first time in Singapore, cranes of another kind: the migratory Little Egrets in the wild, on the open field next to HNS Factory.

Easily, there could have been more than a hundred of the shy, yet magnificient birds. Like specks of white in a green field.

The sight made me so happy inside like a child seeing his favourite animal in real life at the zoo for the first time.

I did not get to snap a photo of it but will be ready everytime I pass that area. Wish my son could see that awesome sight too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home